How to Play Mexican Poker
These days, playing the game of poker has become a trend. Every second person is seen playing the game and there is no harm in it as well. If you are looking out for one of the best types of poker games then you can play Mexican Poker. This game is best suitable for all those individuals who want to play poker in a large group. Moreover, the rules of the game are highly simple and you can enjoy playing it for long without troubling yourself at all Mysport99.
Here are mentioned the steps that you can follow in order to play Mexican Poker with your friends and enjoy to the maximum extent possible.
- Firstly, the players should know that minimum four players are required for playing this version of poker card game. In addition, you need four decks of playing cards for Mexican Poker. If you want to add more people to the group, you need to add more decks of cards as well. A simple rule to remember is to add one deck of cards for every two players.
- Now you need to shuffle the four decks of cards together and deal the cards to the players sitting around the table. The numbers of cards to be dealt depends on the hand that you would be playing. After you are done with dealing cards, the undistributed cards can be placed in the center of the table. You should remove the top card from the pile and place it by its side facing up. This would be the pile to keep discarded cards.
- The game begins with the player sitting left to the dealer. The player has to make a set of hands depending on the kind of game you are dealing with. The player can pick a card either from undistributed pile or discard pile and tries to make a set. Afterwards, the player can discard it.
- Once the required set has been discarded by a player he can begin with laying down cards that any of the players has put down. The session of laying down the cards continue until one of the players is not left with any cards.
- After this point the points are given to the cards each player is left with in his hand. 20 points are given for J, Q, K and aces. Card number 10 is of 10 points. 5 points are given to cards with numbers 3 to 9. 40 points are given to card number 2.
- After summing up the points, the player with least point value is the winner.